Frequently Asked Questions
After three years as a virtual gathering, we are back LIVE this year in Denver–October 22 through October 24. We can’t wait to welcome thousands of Blackbaud users and those interested in learning more about how to use Blackbaud’s software to fuel their impact.
In 2023, we are excited to co-locate the Blackbaud K–12 User Conference at bbcon. Now K–12 private schools can connect their whole school community together for the learning event of the year.
The in-person event will be hosted at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver.
- October 21: Preconference, including Blackbaud University Day
- October 22-24: bbcon core program
Some featured sessions will be livestreamed during the conference, with core of breakout sessions available on-demand in November through virtual pass. More details to follow.
Space is limited, so we recommend registering as soon as possible to secure your seat for the in-person experience. Passes for the in-person in Denver will be available for purchase on a first-come, first-served basis until they are sold out. Registration will open in mid-April. Add your name to our bbcon mailing list to be notified when registration opens.
The in-person agenda includes keynotes, luminary super sessions, and breakout sessions across two-and-a-half days. It includes networking activities, a Welcome Reception and our bbcon bash. In addition, our MarketPlace offers access to Blackbaud experts, partners, and sponsors showcasing the latest products and services for the social good community. Detailed agenda coming soon.
- Saturday, October 21 | Preconference | 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. MST
- Sunday, October 22 | 10:30 a.m.–5:00 p.m. MST with reception in Expo Hall starting at 5:30 p.m. MST
- Monday, October 23 | 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. MST with bbcon bash starting at 7:00 p.m. MST
- Tuesday, October 24 | 9:00 a.m.–3:00 p.m. MST
Blackbaud University Day gives you deep-dive training led by our BlackbaudU instructors. These will be focused on the Raiser’s Edge NXT, Financial Edge NXT, K–12 solutions, and Microsoft office. These sessions are held on Saturday, October 21 and will be $595. Purchase of a full conference pass is required for attending Blackbaud University Day.
Yes, there will be a virtual pass available for bbcon 2023–which will include access to a livestreamed mainstage. More details to follow.
Registration will open by mid-April 2023.
• Super sessions
• Breakout sessions
• Blackbaud University Day (+fee)
• Networking opportunities
• Welcome reception
• Celebration event
• Marketplace featuring Blackbaud and partner solutions
• Meet the experts
• Meals and refreshments
• Cost to attend
Registration fees for the Denver in-person pass are as follows:
- Early bird (Mid-April through Mid-June): $1,298
- Advance (mid-June through July): $1,479
- Standard (Aug-Sept): $1,550
- Late (Oct): $1,999
Blackbaud University Day gives you deep-dive training on the Raiser’s Edge NXT, Financial Edge NXT, K–12 solutions, and Microsoft. These sessions are held on Saturday, October 21 and will be $595.00. Purchase of a full conference pass is required in order to attend Blackbaud University Day.
- You will be required to pay for your ticket at time of registration.
- All registration fees for bbcon are in U.S. dollars.
- Conference registration fees can be paid for with the following valid credit cards only: American Express, MasterCard, or Visa.
- You may choose to pay with the same credit card for multiple registration fees or use individual credit cards for each transaction.