During bbcon, we are giving individuals (or groups) the opportunity to give back to beneficiaries across the globe.
Please take a moment to review these opportunities. You can join a session live during our conference or participate in the on-demand option.
three easy ways to get involved
15 minutes is all it takes to transform someone's life for the better.
Birthday greetings in sign language for a special child
Volunteers, with their team, will record messages of love to show support and motivate beneficiaries. These videos of hope and affirmation will aid in guiding people with hearing disability to nurture confidence and self-reliance.
- Feel the Beat focuses on building a community for those who are Deaf or Hard of Hearing
- Deafroots strives to meet the long-term needs of Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing individuals ensuring they have access to resources and opportunities.
Fact cards on sustainability
Help inform people and promote credible social actions toward climate change. By volunteering, you can play an essential role in taking climate action. Your efforts will lead to better lives and greater prosperity by encouraging climate resilience.
- The University of Faith Foundation’s ultimate goal is to share kindness and facilitate the empowerment of those people who do not have a voice.
- Endangered Species International works on reversing the trend of human-induced species extinction, saving endangered animals, and preserving wild places.
DIY fact cards
Can't make it for any of these lives sessions? You can still volunteer to create DIY fact cards. Simply watch the host-led recorded video and submit your card at the link provided.
- Hong Kong Cleanup is a dedicated to cleaning up and preserving the natural beauty of our world.